Lake Geneva and the surrounding mountains are enjoyed from this mountain restaurant located at 1260-meter altitude in Switzerland.
Fewa lake , a popular lake in Pokhara of Nepal , attracts hundreds of visitors every day. Pokhara is second…
An asian carrier VietJet has broken away from that mold and has come up with a completely different idea -…
Jumping for joy at AJ Hackett Bungy - over the Kawarau Gorge at Queenstown New Zealand, this is the world's…
Scuba diving is one of the popular attraction of tourists visiting Pacific Ocean countries .
BAGHDAD : Iraqi ground forces, backed by air strikes, appear to have halted advancing Islamic State (IS) militants in a town west of Baghdad. It comes as a US-led coalition continues to carry out air strikes on IS targets in Syria and Iraq.
UNITED NATIONS: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu lashed out at militant Islamists in a speech at the United Nations, saying Palestinian militant group Hamas and the Islamic State (IS) share a fanatical creed.
KABUL: The new Afghan government led by new President Ashraf Ghani is to sign a deal that will permit a reduced contingent of US troops to remain in the country beyond 2014. The previous president, Hamid Karzai, refused to sign the deal, straining US ties and raising security fears.
HONG KONG : Hong Kong leader CY Leung has urged protesters to immediately stop their campaign, as huge crowds continue to bring parts of the territory to a standstill. - Agencies
TravelBizNews.com builds your business network
Global Tourism News
AFRICA : 56 m tourists in 2013
Africa has been one of the fastest growing tourism regions of the last decade, totaling 56 million international tourist arrivals last year up from 26 million in 2000. UNWTO forecasts this number to reach 134 million by 2030. In 2013, tourism generated US$ 34 billion in exports in Africa (7% of all exports in the region) up from US$ 10 billion in 2000.
Hill Forts, Rajasthan, India UNESCO/WHC
- Al Zubarah Archaeological Site
- Ancient City of Tauric Chersonese and its Chora
- Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe
- Cultural Landscape of Honghe Hani Rice Terraces
- Fujisan, sacred place and source of artistic inspiration
- Golestan Palace
- Hill Forts of Rajasthan
- Historic Centre of Agadez
- Historic Monuments and Sites in Kaesong
- Levuka Historical Port Town
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany
- Red Bay Basque Whaling Station
- University of Coimbra – Alta and Sofia
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine
- El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve
- Mount Etna
- Namib Sand Sea
- Tajik National Park (Mountains of the Pamirs)
- Xinjiang Tianshan
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines
- Mount Kenya National Park/Natural Forest
- Maloti-Drakensberg Park Source: UNESCO/ WHC
CHINA INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL MART
November 14 -16 ,2014 Shanghai, PRC
Stay updated with news and views
Window of World Tourism News